Normally Bighits4U Viewer Browser are automatically muted. But In case if volume of bighits4u viewer is not muted on your system. please simply Open Volume Mixer by clicking speakers/headphones logo then just mute Bighits4u Viewer Browser, it’s volume will be muted immediately as shown in below image.
With the improvement in technology day by day businesses have taken up online marketing. People now prefer to advertise through fastest growing technology internet. One of the best method of online marketing is creating a website and publish your content on it. Now there are different ways of attracting traffic like link building; you will need to link your website with high quality post and many more ways. Then the question arises in mind that how I will come to know about how much traffic I am getting ? Is it increasing or not? the answer to all these questions is Alexa.
What is Alexa Ranking?
This is a ranking system set by alexa.com (a subsidiary of amazon.com) that basically audits and makes public the frequency of visits on various Web sites. The algorithm according to which Alexa traffic ranking is calculated, is simple. It is based on the amount of traffic recorded from users that have the Alexa toolbar installed over a period of three months.
This traffic is based on such parameters as reach and page views. The reach refers to the number of Alexa users who visit a particular site in one day. Page view, as its name shows, is the number of times a particular page (URL) is viewed by Alexa users. Alexa.com makes it clear though that, if a particular user visits the same URL multiple times on the same day, all those visits will be counted as one.
The first step of the ranking process is calculating the reach and number of page views for all the sites on the Web on a daily basis. The Alexa ranking is obtained by performing the geometric mean of reach and page views, averaged over a predefined period of time (three months).
Is Alexa Ranking Worth Anything?
After Google’s PageRank, Alexa can be a competitive tool to measure a site’s popularity. If your Alexa rank is increasing , then you are getting traffic from bloggers which will help you a lot in boosting your earnings. As you now know your rank will increase with this factor; how many users have installed Alexa toolbar and have visited your blog/website. But not everybody has the installed Alexa toolbar so there might be chance that your site may not be ranked higher.
How To Increase Alexa Ranking?
If you want to increase your Alexa ranking then just have to follow these simple tips listed here :
1. Claim Your Blog/Website :- To gain full control over your site, just claim it on alexa.com. So others will know about who owns it and also about the site description. It will help you a lot in ranking your blog/website higher. You can simply register on alexa.com and your first month will be free of cost then you can apply for any of the upgrade plan available.
2. Participate in Traffic Exchange Program such as BigHits4U Traffic Exchange.
BIGHITS4U is the only network that provides 100% free organic website traffic from organic source or traffic from custom URL of your choice. You can get free 10000 to 50000 page views per day. most important users will clearly see the content of your website every time when it load on bighits4u viewer App. This will have a positive impact on your website Google Page Rank and Alexa traffic rank.
BIGHITS4U Viewer Application never crash, interrupt or it require any extra attention and it also block all annoying popup pages. so you can just run the app continuously 24×7 365 days and get quality traffic to your websites and blogs from around the world.
BigHits4U is very safe to use at both home and office because all illegal and harmful contents such as sex, nudity, violence, racism are totally block.
3. Install Alexa Toolbar :- Install alexa toolbar on your browser and also ask your friends, visitors to install on their browser.
4. Put Alexa Widget On Your Blog :-Add alexa widget on your blog, it will help your blog/website higher. The reason of putting Alexa widget on your blog is that whenever users having installed Alexa toolbar on their browser will visit your blog, Alexa will know about it and it will increase your blog/website ranking to a large extent.
5. Write Quality Post :-Useful and high quality post will help you a lot to increase your Alexa ranking. Write only those posts which have high search volume and also content should be unique. Don’t ever try to think about copying any content from somewhere. This is not going to help you in any way because Google will not index it or by chance if it will be indexed then your post will never rank higher in search engine.
Write some post about webmaster related and share it on webmaster forums and social networking websites to get a decent amount of traffic.
6. Write A Review About Alexa On your Blog/Website :-Write some good quality posts about and then link it back to alexa.com. It will help you to gain trust of Alexa. Whenever you will get visitors on that posts, your alexa linking will help you a lot to rank higher.
7. Optimize Your Blog/Website :-Optimize your blog/website for alexa related keyword. It will increase linking of alexa.com in your blog.
8. Link Building :-Comment on other blogs which are under the niche Blogging and Technology with good traffic and link back to your blog. In this way build more links from blogs with good traffic because backlinks are crucial as you might have noticed that alexa even calculates the number of backlinks you have.
9. Use Social Network :- Increase your Website Presence in Social Network Like Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter, StumbleUpon